DR. FRANCISCO X. TAMAYO
US trained in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Fellowship in Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine - University of Miami, FL 2004.
- Internal Medicine Residency - University of Miami, FL 2001.
- Medical Doctorate - University of Illinois at Chicago. Chicago, IL 1998.
- Bachelor of Science - Loyola University Chicago. Chicago, IL 1994.
Board Certifications by the American Board of Internal Medicine
- Board Certified Critical Care Medicine, 2004 and 2016.
- Board Certified Pulmonary Medicine, 2003 and 2016.
- Board Certified Internal Medicine, 2002.
- Currently in Private Practice, Quito, Ecuador since 2010.
- Private Practice in Pulmonary / Critical Care Medicine in the United States from 2004 to the present.
- Critical Care Medicine, Enrique Garcés Hospital. Quito, Ecuador. December 2008 to December 2009.
- State of Arkansas Medical License.
- State of Illinois Medical License.
- State of Indiana Medical License.
- State of Kentucky Medical License.